Wiosna

Wiosna

poniedziałek, 22 lutego 2010

Tiramisu

“Helo,
So, I am tipsy (not gypsy or dipsy), tipsy - maybe a tipsy cake - special for you and just for you.
Do you like cakes?
Today I am your tipsy cake.
Help yourself....
You are my secret.
You know, I am cat.... :-)
Black cat.
With green eyes.
Fear you I?”

“You are funny.
I like your short pointed sentences they are entertaining and intriguing.
Well, if you are a cake and a tipsy one at that, then you have to be Tiramisu, full of rum and quite intoxicating.
Yummy, thank you, I shall enjoy every bite of it and lick my fingers in the end. :)
I shall devour every word of this letter like it is a sweet, sweet cake and I will cherish the imaginary taste of it for days to come.
That was good....”

Rzeczywiście zabawna byłam, żeby nie powiedzieć: żałosna...
:-))

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz